As a ministry of TCC, South Campus is part of one church, one mission and one governance body. We invite you to meet Jesus in the rhythms of grace we find in music, spoken word and people. We have nursery and a separate experience for children ages 3 – 4th grade. South Campus is intent on being a community that demonstrates faithfulness to God in reaching their community, and together be disciples and make disciples of Jesus…be one, make one!
During the month of December, we will be holding a single, joint service with South & North Campus each week. Join us at 10 am each Sunday in the Sanctuary as we celebrate the Christmas season together.
- Service starts at 8:30 am
- We fellowship, worship, and learn as a community
- Our parking lot is in the back of our facility
- Nursery can be accessed right off the parking lot
- Children ages 3-4th grade are dismissed to a separate teaching experience at their level during the service
- Service usually lasts for a little over an hour
- Shorts, Jeans, T-shirts... wear whatever you feel comfortable in