As a ministry of TCC, North Campus is part of one church, one mission and one governance body. Come as you are. Grab a cup of coffee. We want you to meet Jesus in this experience of: music, spoken word and interaction with people. Children are dismissed to a separate worship and teaching experience at their own level, in the same building. North Campus is intent on being a diverse community that reaches out and enfolds their neighbors to be disciples and make disciples of Jesus…be one, make one! Bring a friend. Expect to be changed.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we will not be meeting in person for our Sunday services until further notice. Instead, join us for an Online Service here, available at 8:30 am this Sunday!
- Doors open at 10 am
- We fellowship, worship, and learn as a community
- Our parking lot is in the back of our facility
- Nursery can be accessed right off the parking lot
- Kids ages 3-4th grade are dismissed to a separate teaching experience at their level during the service
- Service usually lasts for a little over an hour
- Shorts, Jeans, T-shirts... wear whatever you feel comfortable in