As a ministry of TCC, South Campus is part of one church, one mission and one governance body. We invite you to meet Jesus in the rhythms of grace we find in music, spoken word and people. Children age 6 and up remain with their parents in this service. We have nursery and a separate experience for children ages 3-5. South Campus is intent on being a community that demonstrates faithfulness to God in reaching their community, and together be disciples and make disciples of Jesus…be one, make one!
- Service starts at 8:30 am
- We fellowship, worship, and learn as a community
- Our parking lot is in the back of our facility
- Nursery can be accessed right off the parking lot
- Children 3-5 years of age are released to Children in Worship during the service
- Service usually lasts for a little over an hour
- Shorts, Jeans, T-shirts... wear whatever you feel comfortable in